Welcome to the Watch Dogs Wiki
This wiki is devoted to the open world game where "everything is connected". Aiming to provide a collection of the most comprehensive information for everything in the game(s).
What is Watch Dogs?
Watch Dogs is an open world game, with the protagonist being a naturalized North American man of Northern Irish origin. This protagonist being Aiden Pearce. The game is set in Chicago in 2013. Chicago is subject to the ctOS system (Central Operating System). However it seems that people had "crossed a line" and Aiden is set to put things right.
Things to do
- Please check our manual of style for characters and/or vehicles before editing the pages which they affect.
- If there are any problems, please contact one of the admins.
- Character pages need to be created for main and supporting characters.
- Any relevant information will be needed, so please don't hesitate to add any info.
- Any features and mechanisms that may be included in Watch Dogs are worth mentioning; we welcome their addition.
- If you see any typos, please go straight ahead and correct them, we would greatly appreciate it.
- Have fun!
The most recent official Watch Dogs video
Quotes from Ubisoft
“For the sake of every player out there, I like to believe that there is space for more than one great game in this world" - Jonathan Morin (Creative Director)Luckily, Aiden won't always need to traverse Chicago's streets on foot. Ubisoft Montreal has partnered with studios such as Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed team behind the award-winning Driver series, to provide a suite of vehicles bursting with horsepower. You'll get behind the wheel of more than 65 cars – each with state-of-the-art physics and handling – to explore Chicago's vast and intricate roadways.
Ways to stay updated on Watch Dogs!
- The official Watch Dogs website
- Looking around through the articles that we provide
- Twitter; follow @watchdogsgame
- Like us on facebook; WatchDogs Wiki
- IGN and Gamespot are following the game so they should have regular updates
- Sony Entertainment Network may bring exclusives as they tend to do
- A new PlayStation Lifestyle article describing the game's ESRB rating has appeared (2nd January 2014).